100% plant-based clinically designed custom procedure kit packaging trays.
Can be recycled with paper.
As a healthcare professional you see it every day, every procedure – the plastic waste associated with each case. Plastic pollution has a big impact on environmental and community health. With one small change, you can directly impact the amount of plastic waste from ever entering the supply chain. NewGen Surgical procedure kit packaging trays offer similar assembly and functionality without the permanent environmental footprint.
- Made with 100% plant-based material
- No plastic produced and discarded
- Prop 65 compliant; free of intentionally added BPA or BPA derived plastics, mercury, phthalates, and PVC
- Reduces CO2e by over 55% when compared to polystyrene foam
- Can be recycled with paper
- Biodegradable; rate dependent on disposal conditions
- Designed for the healthcare industry
- Ridged surface allows for easier grasping or gathering of products
- Improved durability and strength when compared to polystyrene foam packaging
- Smooth edges that maintain the integrity of wraps, pouches, and bags
- EO sterilizable
- Latex free
|Product Code||Description||Units of Measure|
|NGSPT2014-CS||Procedure kit packaging tray, extra large shallow, 20” x 14” x .75”, non-sterile, EPP / sustainable||100 ea/cs|
|NGSPT1612-CS||Procedure kit packaging tray, large shallow, 16” x 12” x 0.75”, non-sterile, EPP / sustainable||200 ea/cs|
|NGSPT1109-CS||Procedure kit packaging tray, medium shallow, 11.25” x 9.25” x 0.48”, non-sterile, EPP / sustainable||200 ea/cs|