- Easy-to-read numbers for securing of needles
- Secure latch with audible closure feedback
- Compliance with OSHA requirements and ASTM F2132 for puncture resistance
- Latex free
- Red color signifies biohazard
- The needle counter box is sourced from plant-based material:
- 95% plastic reduction by weight
- Reduction in energy used for production
- Less plastic produced and discarded
- Able to decompose; rate dependent on disposal conditions
- Prop 65 compliant
- Free of intentionally added BPA or BPA derived plastics, mercury, phthalates, and PVC
- One ton of plastic waste can be avoided for every 25,000 needle counters; be part of our Small Change, Big Impact EPP program
- 100% of the packaging for the single sterile needle counters can be recycled if the hospital and their respective waste hauler providers support this service
Needle counter sustainability statements supported and/or validated by third party resources.
- Selection of foam, magnet, and adhesive combinations
- Adhesive tabs secure the needle counter to any workspace
- Full-surface magnet provides extra space for odd-shaped sharps
Smart Sustainable Design™
US Patent D804053
Needle counter without adhesive tabs available 2018.
Bulk, non-sterile available for procedure packs though authorized distributors.
Always refer to the Instructions for Use for complete instructions, warnings and precautions. www.newgensurgical.com/ifu