Our first product, the NewGen Surgical NGS35W Skin Stapler offers dramatic improvements in sustainability from single-use disposable plastic staplers. Designed by an experienced medical device team using cradle-to-cradle consideration, you’ll appreciate the decreased plastic used and functionality.
Smart Sustainable Design™
We look at the function of a medical device or product used every day in the O.R. and ask how we can reduce or eliminate the plastic in this product by replacing it with materials that are more sustainable.
- Audible and tactile feedback when firing cycle completes
- Alignment indicator designed for accurate staple placement
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use
- - Accommodates a variety of hand positions and sizes
- - Low force-to-fire
- Easy to see staple remaining indicator
- 35 surgical stainless steel staples
- Quality assurance - each device
- Made with 69% plant-based material*
- 67% reduction in energy used for production*
- Less plastic produced and discarded*
- Lightweight design can reduce
transportation and disposal cost*
- Available in procedure packs, our plant-based tray removes even more plastic packaging from the waste stream†
- * Based on comparison to like product made with plastic.
- † Bulk, non-sterile available for procedure packs through authorized distributors.